Saturday, November 12, 2011

New Shelf Paper in the Pantry

I usually lined my shelves with leftover wallpaper and had been dreading re-organizing and re-shelf papering the main pantry.

Last time, I was at Walmart, I saw the product below and had a different idea for it use.  When I got it home and opened the package, I decided to see how it would hold up in the pantry.  I did one shelf as an experiment, and I was impressed.  So I did another...and another, and another, and soon it was all done.

I put all the stuff back (like with like) and sat back admiring my accomplishment.

EasyLiner, the shelf liner I used, doesn't require any glue to hold it down and comes in two sizes.  Both sizes have the same square footage and was priced under $6 a roll.  It says it is machine washable.  Hummmm, I wonder.

Now I am going to do the cabinet that holds the glasses and cups.  It is looking pretty shabby -- and not shabby chic if you know what I mean.

this is what I used

pantry itself - veggies with veggies, fruit with fruit, etc.

more storage in door

No comments:

Post a Comment